Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Current Projects



My friend Sue introduced me to a blog called Garden of Stitches. Carol, the blogger, takes pictures each night of the progress she has made stitching and posts it. How cool is that? I love that idea so I am going to attempt to do it as well. I have a lot of WIPs (works in progress) so this could be interesting. My hope is that it will motivate me to finish them. There are a few that are sooooo close to completion and some that I have put away for now b/c I can't deal with them or b/c they are seasonal. Basically, I can't deal with anything Halloween or Christmas now. :)

So, the picture to the left is of "When this you see" by Blackbird Designs. They are my current favorite designer and this is the first of nine family history patterns they are putting out. I have changed the colors a bit (thanks for the help Sue) becasue there were so many browns and I thought it needed more green. Also, the house was suppose to be WDW pebble but it was too grey so I did GA Freedom instead. Love it.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh how cool! Glad you like my blog and that you plan to post lots of pics too! Sue mentioned this to me today at her shop - so I made sure to check your blog out right away! I hope to meet you at her shop sometime!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh.... I forgot to say... Remember Me When This You See looks just fantastic! I have that in my stash too :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home