Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Miss B in the tree







I hope everyone had a nice Christmas/Holiday. I am off today and tomorrow so I really wanted to finish up some pieces I have been stitching for a long time. I finished The Trilogy "Autumn Line-up" and "Scarlet Berries" from Carriage House Samplings. I am very happy with both finishes. I just spent some time up in my craft/sewing room reorganizing my stash and fabrics and I found the design I want to stitch. It is Be Not Weary by Hands to Work. I have loved this design since I bought it a few years ago and don't know why I haven't started it before today. Anyway, I am fighting the urge to buy a pizza. I have been on the South Beach Diet and have lost 14 pounds. It's a really good change but I do crave pizza... a lot. :) Oh, and here is a picture of Bella in my Christmas tree. She climbed up the trunk and made herself
comfortable. I had to pull her out after 30 minutes. Silly kitty.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Congratulations on your finishes - they look great! As soon as I get off the 'puter I'm going to clean my stitching room too - need to get organized for the New Year!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Wow, fabulous finishes!!! Can't wait to see your next project, either.

    Your kitty in the tree would make a great card for next year....

    And 14 pounds?! Wow, I need to check that out!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Your finishes look great - congratulations!

    And I love the kitty in the tree picture! :)

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Congratulations on your finishes! Your cat looks just adorable in the tree!!!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    Beautiful finishes--I particularly love Scarlett Berries!!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Beautiful finishes! I love Scarlet Berries - what a pretty piece. I know what you mean about the pizza - I love pizza and could eat it all the time...but you are doing so good - 14 pounds CONGRATULATIONS!!!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Glenna said…

    Wow--I love both finishes! The kitty peeking out of the tree is so cute...funny that of my six cats, none of them climb the tree. Disappointing!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Beautiful finishes! Your cat is too funny :)

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Beautiful finishes! Bella, looks adorable in the tree-I agree with Barb-would make a neat Christmas card.

    14 pounds is amazing-sounds like you could a little treat.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I love the kitty in the tree! That's a great picture. You have some gorgeous new finishes too, Ann. Congrats on the weight loss also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home