Sunday, October 29, 2006

Autumn Line-Up



Love this pattern!!! I have spring, summer, and autumn and here is a pic of autumn. These are the cutest patterns and I love this fabric. Of course, I can't remember what it is called but I love it. I got a piece of it for another Halloween pattern so maybe by the time I finish this one I will have found the other piece and get the name. I hope you are all well. I will post to your blogs soon!!! I may even have a double post today with an update on Celtic Autumn. Yeah!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cute piece! WHo is the designer?

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    This is wonderful? And I have to echo leslie's question "who is the designer?"

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Pretty start Ann! Whatever it is, that sure is pretty fabric.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home