Sunday, December 10, 2006

updates
















Well I have been stitching a lot for Christmas presents. Here is an update of the stocking for my Mom and 2 red houses by Little House Needleworks for my aunt and uncle. I am working on a few other things too but I can't post it yet. I have also been stitching a lot on Scarlet Berries but forgot to take a pic of it so I will post it later. Here is a picture of Chester in his favorite spot in the house; under the coffee table. I hope everyone's Christmas shopping and planning is going well!



5 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Both pieces look wonderful. I really love your SB stocking!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    I hope to stitch Two Red Houses someday - I really like that chart. The stocking looks great!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    The progress on your WIP's look great!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    I love your stocking, but the two red houses are adorable as well. So is Chester ;o)

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger barbara said…

    Your projects are beautiful! I can't wait to see an update on Scarlett Berries!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home