Friday, January 05, 2007

Note to self...


Remove the needles from the sleeve before you go to bed. Ouch.


I actually worked on Celtic Autumn when I was suppose to. :) It was a nice relaxing evening. I did a chunk of oranges on the right side plus started the braid on that side too. Sue and Joyce are also doing this SAL. I have also done work on all the other WIPs I have pics of down on the left. Oh, and if you are noticing I no longer have a list of favorite blogs that is because I switched from blogrolling, because it hadn't worked for over a month, to google reader. Google reader and bloglines both do the same thing: list each of your blogs and let you know when they have been updated. However, you log into google reader/bloglines instead of having the list on your blog.


And, the F was right!!! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you got a lot done on her last night too. She's beautiful.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    You are making great progess! she looks great. I too am using google reader. I wish blogroll would fix their issue. I have left my list up-because some of the sites I couldn't list on google.

    Also, if I want to leave a comment I use my list to go to the site. Are you able to leave comments when you use the google reader or do you have to go to the site. Maybe I missed somthing.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Thanks for the tip on Google Reader - I'm going to check it out. I've been trying to figure out an easier way to stay on top of the blogs I like to visit!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    The colours on her skirt are so pretty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home