Friday, May 26, 2006

Time for air conditioning.

It feels like a jungle in my house. Yes, it's only 78 degrees but that is 4 degrees past my limit. I must have air conditioning. I need to wait until next week though b/c the one I have for my living room is a million pounds and my Dad is going to help me with it. However, there is nothing keeping me from installing the little one in my bedroom. I don't do well when I am too hot. Maggie doesn't either. This is her "it's too hot" pose.
I am not ignoring the other 2 cats but Maggie has the funniest poses that I must share them. I did get a great picture of Bella though. I adopted her from the SPCA last August. She used to be a street kitty so she's a little tough but has calmed down a bit thanks to Chester.

Now, onto stitching. Since I finished House Samplings I had to start something new. :) Plus, my friends are having a baby boy in a few weeks (I am on call to watch their daughter in case the baby comes in the middle of the night) so I had to start the baby piece I am doing. My friend Patti did this design a few years ago and I thought it was the sweetest thing. I think it was one of the first things I framed for her. It is Little Angel Birth Sampler by Sisters and Best Friends. I love it. I am stitching it on 28ct "Mercedes" by PTP and it looks great. I am so digging these hand dyed fabrics. I just found the coolest site called Cross Stitch Patterns and Fabric; it's your choice. You pick the design and then chose from tons of hand dyed fabrics to see which one goes best. It's really cool.

Thank you Carol for letting me know where I could find Women of the Mayflower. As soon as I read your post I went to that site and bought it. Off to read.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Very cool - I hope you will join us in the Women of the Mayflower SAL :-) I started this weekend and it is great fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home