Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pillow Finish and some UFO's


I finished this cross stitch design by Needle's Content at the beginning of 2006 but never finished it. They finished it into a pillow and I wanted to do the same. It is such a cool pattern. I found 2 fabrics I wanted to use with it and finally put it together last week. I love how it came out. I used a pillow form and did an envelope back so I can take the pillow out if I need to.


I pulled out some UFO's yesterday and found some I really should finish up. Winter Queen by Mirabilia and Piecemakers II by Told in a Garden are 2 designs I started a few years ago but never finished. I used to be wicked into the TIAG amish designs and have a wall in my living room with 5 finishes by them on it. I have another 5 or 6 patterns waiting in my stash too. I also have been working on Women of the Mayflower. I am the closest to finishing that one.


I am suppose to be doing homework today. Well, I was suppose to do it yesterday but I am blowing it off. I can't wait to be done with school. On to stitching. Woohoo! And thanks Sue for telling me about the progress bars. I added them below to the designs I am working on.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Wow, you have made some great progress lately. I love your Mayflower piece!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your welcome for the progress bars, they look great. It was so nice seeing you yesterday.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ann

    You have some gorgeous pieces on the go. I'm also stitching that conversion of Celtic Autumn. I love the photo of your kitty in the Christmas tree!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I've added you to my Blogroll.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Great work on your WIP's!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Beautiful pieces! I love that Women of the Mayflower. Definitely take the needles out of your sleeve before bedtime. Yikes!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Those are great co-ordinating fabrics on your pillow!!!

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Your UFO's are lovely! The TIAG designs are wonderful. And good luck with the Women of the Mayflower!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger barbara said…

    Your current stitching is great. Love that NC finish and WotM is great! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home