Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm melting...........


Have I mentioned I don't function well when it's hot? Well, I don't function well when it's hot. :) Air conditioners next week. yeah! And, they already put the a/c units in at work so that is good. Although I think it is suppose to drop about 20 degrees for tomorrow. I just had dinner with my next door neighbors, John and Sarah. We had tasty burgers and dogs for Memorial Day and I watched a little baseball, something I don't normally do.

Carol, I would love to do the Women of the Mayflower SAL. As soon as I get it and get some good fabric I will start. You know what that means....a trip to Bedford this weekend. Woohoo! And she is getting designs from Examplar's from the Heart. I can't wait to see them, I like everything they have done. I have been working on the Little Angel Sampler from SBF and it is so sweet. Less than 2 weeks until the baby! Well, that's it for tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Hi, Ann! Your pieces, and your blog, are looking great. The Women of the Mayflower looks to be a great piece, too. I'm thinking about joining in that one.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, your stitching is lovely too and the pics of your cats are so cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home