Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello Rabbit!



I love the bunny in Be Not Weary by Hands to Work. It's such a cute pattern and I am happy to be working with Needle Point Silks again. A few of the colors are DMC b/c I didn't have a close enough color in NPS but that's okay. School is going okay but I cannot wait until it is done in August. I am so ready to be finished with school. I have a board meeting tomorrow night but I hope it is a quick one so I can come home and work on Celtic Autumn.




I did some work on Piecemakers II by Told In a Garden. It's so cool to make 8 little quilts in one night. :) I'm off to quilt for real. I am working on a quilt called Confetti that is wicked bright colors. It's a fun quilt and I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend. I will post a pic soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute bunny :) I'm stitching with NPIs at the minute too, after a long break and I'm surprised at just how nice they are.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another post so soon?? I love it!

    The bunny looks great and you should be able to finish up that TIAG quickly the way you stitch.

    I hope you can stitch on CA tonight.

    I was sick yesterday, today I have Kelsey home sick and I think Zach may have broken his foot falling down the stairs this morning. So it will be a fun day of doctor's appts, but I better be able to stitch on CA tonight.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute bunny. I keep hearing good reports about Needle Point Silks. I must try them one day.

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    What an adorable bunny! He looks like the little guy who was in my yard the other day:)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Very cute bunny! Can't wait to see the photos of your quilt. It sounds wonderful!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Oh, I just LOVE the bunnies from Hands To Work! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home