Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beads




Well, I decided to do some bead work on Celtic Autumn. And boy, do I need a tacky bob. Must.......get.......tacky.......bob....... One false move and beads all over the couch. Luckily, that did not happen tonight. But the kitties were curious. I also finished Valentine Medley by Heart in Hand. And I saw that The Trilogy came out with Easter Line-up so I bought it today at Silver Needle. I am still waiting for the fabrics to come from Silkweaver, I can't wait to see them.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    WOW! The closeup is incredible!!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kali said…

    Celtic Autumn looks great. I love the fabric! Valentine Medlyey came out great as well :)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Tacky Bobs are the best! I always would end up with beads everywhere...what a pain! Both pieces are fabulous. Congrats on the finish. Celtic Autumn is so so pretty!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, your Celtic Autumn looks great. I've been sick so haven't stitched all week. This is the first week I've missed stitching on her.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Carto said…

    I'd be lost without my tacky bob, because if I dropped any, my furry feline fuzzball would be running all over the country trying to eat them all up - and he has done a few times, much to my dismay. I love both pieces - awesome job :)

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Your work on Celtic Autumn is beautiful. I love tacky bobs or my curious kitty kat would have beads all over. Love the Valentine work too. great inspiration, I have to go cross stitch now.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    have fun with all that beading. It looks great so far!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Valentine Medley is too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home