Thursday, February 08, 2007

I won, I won!



I am so excited! I won 1st place in the small category for Silweaver's stitchers showcase for Haunt the Night Away. Yea!!!! I had to work all weekend so I didn't even think to look to see if they had made the announcement. My friend Sue was so funny, she was more excited than I was and she called to tell me I had won. The vm she left was awesome. She's so fun. The prize is 20, 9 x 13 cuts of my choice of fabrics. I sent in my list and can't wait to get them. They have so many incredible fabrics.


I am almost done with Winter Line-up but ran out of wdw deep sea for the border. It's in the mail along with the wdw lancaster red I need for the border and big heart in Valelntine Medley by Heart in Hand. I love these medley's, they are so cute. I will be posting my Celtic Autumn update tonight too.

15 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    WOW!! Congratulations. It is a gorgeous piece and well worth first prize. :)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! You'll have great fun picking out projects to go on your new fabrics.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Woohoo! That is awesome :D I love the piece you did, the fabric really does look perfect with that pattern. Congratulations! It’s all your fault, I went to Silkweaver to look at your piece, then I bought $50 worth of fabric! LOL!! Nothing like enabling huh?

    Your penguins are SO cute, you are so close to having them done :D

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Congrats on your win! You deserve it!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, it's about time you posted about winning that contest. Winter Line-Up is just adorable. I'm assuming you'll be working on CA tonight. Hope you got my vm.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Congratulations :) !!!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Hooray, congratulations! You certainly earned it :o)
    Have fun with all those fabrics!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger glamlawlib said…

    Wayhey! Congratulations on your win. Your winter line up is really cute too :)

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Congratulations on winning! That is so neat! I just LOVE how your Winter Line-up is coming along. That fabric is just perfect!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Congratulations! I wondered if that was you-was not quite sure. Your wip's look great!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Woot!! Hearty congratulations on your winning entry! And what a prize! Way to go. :D

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Svenja said…

    Congratulations!

    And the penguins are very cute!

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Congratulations on being a winner in the Silkweaver's Showcase!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Congratulations on your win! And what a cool gift to receive too!! Your stitching is well deserving of its win!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Carto said…

    YAAAAAAAYYYYY!! Well done you - what a fabulous prize!! It's well deserved. Sorry I've not been visiting your blog for a while - I hope to make it up to you. Lots of love to you and puddy cats xxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home