Sunday, March 11, 2007

Updates & a tacky bob


I have been a serious blogging slacker. I have also been a stitching slacker. All I seem to want to do lately is read. And even though there is nothing wrong with that, I have only been stitching here and there on a few projects. I got my fabric and threads (thanks Sue) for St. Petersburg White Nights by Chatelaine. Sue and I are certifiable. :) I am looking forward to starting the first part this month. Celtic Autumn is almost done and I have done a lot of beading on it. I made frames for Women of the Mayflower, Valentine Medley, and Scarlet Berries last Saturday and will post pics soon. I also got a new tattoo of Bella, my all black kitty. It is on my shoulder so I can't take a picture myself. As soon as I have one to show I will post it. It is soooo cool.

Also, I finally picked up a tacky bob. What an awesome creation. It has worked so well with all the beading of Celtic Autumn. I almost forgot I started Colonial Homes by Little House Needleworks too.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    Your Celtic Lady looks amazing! You will be done in no time and on to St. Pete!

    Great start on your LHN piece too. I just love their designs.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    I have been somewhat of a slacker too - must be contagious!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Love the start on your LHN project - and the Autumn Celtic lady is my favorite. :)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CA looks awesome, I can't wait to start the beads on mine.

    Colonial Houses is off to a good start too.

    I was hoping to see a start up pic of St. Pete's on your Dragon Moon fabric. I'm liking my fabric better the more I work on it.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    CA is looking wonderful-before you know it-you will be finished. You know slacking sometimes is good for the soul.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home