Sunday, June 11, 2006

It didn't rain today!

Well, it didn't rain today! Woohoo! I think it's going to be warm this week too. I am so ready for summer, heat, and sun. And so are my petunias. Today was a day for finishing projects. I made a schlep bag for my friend Sarah. She picked out the fabrics and I put it all together. It is such a fast bag to make and a lot of fun. I have made bags in the past that are such a pain in the butt to make but not this one. I started cutting out more fabrics for my next schlep bag. They are pink, purple, and yellow, very cool.

Next, I finished the SBF baby sampler called Little Angel Sampler. It is the sweetest thing. I found the charm pack online and am waiting for that to arrive.
Well, I am also waiting for the baby to arrive so I can add the date to the bottom. I am going to make the frame this week so it is ready to go. I bought the cutest Winnie the Pooh outfit and hat for him today; couldn't resist. I also did some more this week on the Plymouth Sampler but didn't take a picture tonight. I have 2 houses done and am working on house number 3. This was the first weekend I didn't have to do anything specific in months so I took advantage of it and stitched and quilted. I also worked more on Remember Me from Blackbird Designs. They should be coming out with #5 in the house series pretty soon. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I am still waiting for the Olde Willow Stitchery thread to arrive so I can start the Women of the Mayflower design. Carol will be finished with it before I even start. :) Stitching Bits & Bobs is waiting for it to come in before they can send it to me. I hate waiting. Anyway, back to work tomorrow, bummer.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    LOL! Not to worry, I won't be finishing WOTM anytime too soon - not as long as MTM is still lingering around :-)

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger LivnLaf said…

    You can bet I'll still be working on WOTM as well! I'm enjoying it though and hopefully you'll get your stuff soon. I'm waiting on an exchange of two flosses for WOTM from Stitching Bits and Bobs which is taking longer than I anticipated. The sales are nice but shipping can be slow when she has a sale-Go figure!?!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Ooh, love the bag you did for your friend! Do you know where I could find the pattern? The birth sampler is very cute, and the Blackbirds Designs design is fantastic.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Hey Ann! Feel free to join the Kingdom Sampler SAL with Nikki and I (she is A Stitch in Time and Other Things - in my sidebar - she is fairly local, lives in Waltham, MA) - the more the merrier!

    Sue and I were chatting today - we need to all get together for a stitching day - and we need to invite Joyce too!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    You've been busy & productive!! Your pictures are great!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home