Monday, September 04, 2006

Goals, what goals?

So, I was with Sue the other day and she told me how she did her first goals for september. And then I kind of remembered something from a month ago about my own goals. Now, what was that again? Oh, yeah, I did up a list of goals for August. I bet you already know the answer to "have I bothered to look at them to make sure I was achieving them?" Look at them, I didn't even remember that I did them. I suppose I should take a look at those huh? :D

Well, in case Sheldon Hawks House was on that list....It's Done! I loved this design, The Good Huswife is awesome (I wish she was still designing), and the 40ct was cool to work on. I was working on the Bent Creek Spring Snapperland today and it is on 28ct so going from 40ct to 28ct was like hitting the turbo button.



Sheldon Hawks House
The Good Huswife
40ct R & R Antique Cotton
DMC - did not change colors (on purpose)
Started 7-30-06 Finished 9-3-06


I found the August Goals. I think I was a bit too ambitious.

1. Finish Plymouth Sampler and frame it - Done
2. Finish Spring Snapperland
3. Make frames for 2 Welcome Spots and Roses are Red and frame them with mats - Done
4. Work on Women of the Mayflower SAL with Carol, Sue, and anyone else doing it. - Done
5. Work on Leslie's Peacock Garden
6. Finish one UFO -
7. Work on Sheldon Hawk House - done and finished it
8. Finish Haunt the Night Away - Done
9. Finish Winter Soapbox

So I guess I should come up with some goals for September.

1. Finish one UFO
2. Finish Spring Snapperland
3. Work on Scarlet Berries
4. Leslie's Peacock Garden - frog house and re stitch with new colors (the colors called for do not match the picture and I love the reds and blues in the picture so I am editing it a little)
5. Finish sheep punch needle project
6. Finish Women of the Mayflower
7. Start Celtic Autumn SAL with Sue and Joyce

10 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Carto said…

    Hey Sweetie :)

    Thanks for dropping by - I'm glad you like the photos. Hey this looks great, a good job well done! Wow what a list - I always have good intentions and start a goal list, but then two months later I look at it when I've discovered that I've lost it and think OMG, I haven't done this or that - then I feel awful so I've given up on goal lists. Well done on persevering with your goals though. Hope puddy tats are ok :)

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Sheldon Hawk House looks GREAT! Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    Congratulations on your finish. I've become rather partial to Goode Huswife recently. I try to pick up her designs whenever I see them!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Crazee4books said…

    Hi Ann, Congrats on getting so much on your August list done. I am creeping ever closer to a finish on my project. I have read and love both George R.R. Martin and David Eddings, though I have not read the latters newest series. I feel the same way about math as you do. So what am I doing working in a bank??????????
    Cheers

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    I love your SHH! Also, I suffer from the same affliction as you regarding goal-setting: after ten minutes I forget the goals I set. I hope you fare better this time...

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Congrats on the finish! You really enabled me on this pattern as I have now ordered for my stash! Yours is beautiful! I think you did pretty darn good with the goals-ven without looking at them!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    Great goal list, maybe I should start one too . . . it may really help me!!
    Sheldon Hawn House looks fantastic!!!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations! Sheldon Hawke looks awesome! Somehow I missed this post back on the 4th - I think Blogrolling didn't catch it! Sorry for the late feedback!!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Afraid I've given up on the monthly goals thing. I'm just happy to get a little stitching in a couple times a week and a finish now and then. Glad you're able to do better. :D

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Rachel V said…

    Looks grrreat! I love Goode Huswife.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home