Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Mum, is that you?" - the cats



The last 2 weeks have been two of the busiest weeks I have ever had. The cats are starting to forget who I am. Let's put it this way, when I come home, go right on past the kitchen and straight to bed with no nightly snack, it's been a long day. I did that twice. And I love snacks. :D I have been so consumed with the new jewelry business, framing, and the Board, I have barely stitched. But... I did do some work on Celtic Autumn, my Thursday SAL with Sue and Joyce. It is really fun and I started the gold braid on it too. Sue had a great idea of attaching the beads with invisible thread which I think I will do. Well, off to get ready for my first jewelry party (tomorrow night). This is also the final week of my class, Influence Strategies for Organizational Change, and the next one starts up on sunday. :D

7 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Wow, you have been busy!
    Celtic autumn has such lovely colors.
    Enjoy you first jewellery party tomorrow.
    Margaret

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    I guess I can't spell anymore - I mean jewelry.
    Margaret

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Your Celtic Autumn is looking great! I hope your jewelry party went well!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Von said…

    Ugh - home and straight to bed - you are really busy!! I hope life slows down soon so you can do a little more stitching. CA is looking good! :D

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    Your Celtic Autumn is looking just great! Wonderful job!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Wow, how do you stitch so fast on your Celtic Autumn? It's looking great, Ann! How did the jewelry part go?

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Carto said…

    Phew - sounds like you've been as busy as me. In fact looking at all that made me tired! I'm so glad the jewellery business is doing well. Let us know how your first party went! Hugs to you and puddy cats xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home