Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Celtic Autumn SAL


Well, it's thursday and I actually didn't have anything planned tonight. It's a miracle. Next week is a killer, 4 nights of stuff in a row. I'm gonna need a vacation. Anyway, Celtic Autumn is coming along awesome. But, man, is it hard to keep track of where you are on the chart. I mark everything with a pencil but still, whoa. Also, remember about 3 months ago when I did a project for my mom and my dad and forgot to take a picture of them. Well, here they are. HIH Mother's Wisdom for Mother's Day and a ham radio design for my Dad, who is a ham. And speaking of pictures I forgot to take....I started and finished Chessie & Me Starry Cat or whatever it was called for my friend who's cat passed away. I took the suggestion on a post to my blog and put Chex at the bottom. She loved it and it came out awesome. So, thank you to who left that suggestion. :D



I have also started a new part time job...selling jewelry. Jewels by Park Lane is the company and the jewelry is awesome! If anyone is interested in buying or selling, let me know. Ann.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Ann, your CA is awesome! I haven't made quite so much progress, but some. Picture tomorrow, I hope. I know what you mean about how hard it is to keep track of where you are on the chart. I'm finding the same problem! Your gifts for your parents are beautiful! I love them!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Your CA looks awesome - just love those colors :-) Your other two finishes are cute - the one for your Dad brought a little tear to my eye - my dad was a ham too, but he passed away unexpectedly in 1995. I don't know if your Dad knew him, his call letters were WA1 DCI. Congrats on the new job :-)

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Carto said…

    Wow - Celtic Autumn is looking really spectacular on that lovely sparkly fabric and it's coming on great - and love the piccies you did for your parents. Loads of luck selling the jewelry. With the enthusiasm you give to your stitching, I'm sure you'll do fab selling it :) x

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Rachel V said…

    Ann, I love the Mother's Wisdom! CA is coming along very nicely- can't wait to see all your progress.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    The gifts for your mom & dad are so lovely as is the thought behind them.
    Love Celtic Summer but can imagine that it's difficult to know where you are on the pattern. I always grid my fabric or I'm a lost cause. Would you believe I even stich TL (top/left) so I don't get confused during the start of a new project.
    Looking forward to updates.
    Margaret

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Trish said…

    I love how your Mother's Wisdom series turned out. I haven't yet decided how I am going to do all mine up. CA is AMAZING!!!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    That was a really good idea to put all of those HIH designs together as one piece!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home