Wednesday, September 06, 2006

T, U, V, W, X, X, X



Well I was stitching Scarlet Berries the other night and there are 3 boxes in the upper right corner. So I did the first box with an X in it and then did the next 2 boxes like the first, not looking at the pattern. When I was done I layed it out and said "Hmmm, why are there 3 X's in this design?" Of course, once I actually looked at the pattern I realized that I had created my own version of the alphabet. It was suppose to be X, Y, Z. Oops, I shall be frogging that. :D

I went to a stitch-in at my LNS Tuesday night and it was a lot of fun. There was a great group of women there whose company I enjoyed. I wish we could do it more often. I am almost done with Spring Snapperland. I was hoping to have it done tonight but it's not happening. I hope to post a pic of it by Friday. Night.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    LOL! That cracked me up!!! :)
    It's looking good regardless :)

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Ha ha - love your new interpretation of the alphabet! And I am SO buying this chart. I just love it!!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kali said…

    LOL! You mean we're supposed to read the charts? So many of mine are repetitive lately I can completely see me doing this :)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Great new alphabet - would certainly simplify life.

    Margaret

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger LivnLaf said…

    As you can see from one of my last entries...on frogging...I can SOOOO relate to what you did with the three "X's". I had to laugh because all I could say when I did it was...What was I thinking?! Good thing we can laugh at ourselves for our errors. :-)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    and now you have an x-rated cross-stitch piece! It looks really pretty though. Can't wait to see your Spring Snapperland. I am still stuck on Winter.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Sorry I missed the stitch night! My mind was not focused on it yet...

    Too funny about the X's :-)

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Von said…

    I can see me doing the same thing, lol! Cute design!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    LOL! How funny! It looks great though - even with three Xs!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Cathy B said…

    I love this design - even your version of it! Ha!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Rachel V said…

    oh no! what a bummer! Pretty stitching, though. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home