Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The fairy is done!

Well, I am glad I had 4 days off for the Holiday so I could finish the Halloween Fairy. I really love the design and the beeds look so sparkly when the light hits them. I did run out of Black Coffee and had to use black for some of the backstitching but it is okay and you can't tell a difference in the 2 black colors. I also ran out of dandelion stem which is the green in the wings. I definitely recommend getting a second skein of each of those 2 colors, just in case.

I am definitley going to get the Christmas Fairy when it gets closer to the winter. Good god, winter. I need to not say that word again for a few months. It actually hasn't rained in a few days which is a nice surprise for a weekend. I have been cranking on Plymouth Sampler and will post a picture of that soon.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger LivnLaf said…

    Wow! You worked that up fast! I love the fabric. I look forward to seeingwhat your next project will be.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Wow! you finished that up so quickly! I'm still puttering along on mine. Mmmm I'll have to pick up the pace now. :)

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations - she looks great :-)

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Very, very nice! And you did it so FAST! I'm jealous! ;>

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Casa Pearl said…

    Ann, she's fantastic! Your usual speedy stitching I see. Congratulations.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jinger said…

    She looks sooooooo good! I think their Holiday fairy series is really nice! I have seen the Christmas fairy and the Easter fairy stitched and they are both lovely!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW She looks much nicer than in the photos on the websites. Well done on a lovely finish.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    She looks wonderful! Isn't Halloween Fairy a Kit? You should let Mirabila know that there isn't quite enough thread!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    congratulations of your finishe-she looks great!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    This is beautiful! I can't wait to get this one. Halloween designs are my favorite too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home