Thursday, October 05, 2006

Goals

Forgot all about these...again until I saw Sue do them on her site. She is so good. Sue and Joyce, it was so good to see you both Tuesday night. I have been working on Scarlet Berries and Women of the Mayflower and will post pics tonight as well as one of Celtic Autumn that Sue, Joyce and I are working on. Here were my goals for September:

1. Finish one UFO - nope
2. Finish Spring Snapperland - done
3. Work on Scarlet Berries - done
4. Leslie's Peacock Garden - frog house and re stitch with new colors (the colors called for do not match the picture and I love the reds and blues in the picture so I am editing it a little) - picked the new house colors but that's it.
5. Finish sheep punch needle project - done
6. Finish Women of the Mayflower - nope
7. Start Celtic Autumn SAL with Sue and Joyce - done

October goals:

1. Finish Women of the Mayflower
2. Work on Celtic Autumn SAL Thursdays with Joyce and Sue
3. Finish Scarlet Berries
4. Start and Finish one more Halloween themed project

Short list but manageable, I hope. I hope you are all doing great. And my jewelry party was a huge success! On to sell more. :D Ann.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Looks like you had a succesful stitching month in September! And congratulations on the success with your party also!!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Your goals list looks great. Very manageable. It was so good to see you and Sue the other night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home