Monday, July 10, 2006

The baby Mags

This is Maggie the fat cat but since it is a close-up you can't see the fatness. She is the sweetest thing and my baby. The other two are upstairs pretending they are on a NASCAR course running around like lunatics. I love it. One of the main reasons I adopted Bella is that she is a free spirit with the heart of a kitten and Chester was loosing his spunk. He needed someone to run around and be crazy with. It worked.

And now onto stitching. I spent a few hours tonight stitching Plymouth Sampler. I plugged in the iPod and went to town. It was very relaxing. My friend Sarah's birthday is tomorrow so I am going to make her a pair of earrings. Blue and silver ones I think. I will put up a pic when I finish them. I enjoy making earrings and bracelets and I recently got a book of wire and beaded jewelry. I think I will make a stop at Michael's this weekend for supplies. I worked on my blog a lot today and joined blog rolling which was easier to set up than I thought it would be. It lets me know when the blogs I read have been updated by the authors. Very helpful. BTW, miraculously enough, my house is still clean.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger AuntSuze said…

    LOL, I have a weakness for kitties too. Love your plymouth sampler so far, it looks like it will be done soon. I started it last year but messed up and havent touched it since =o(

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Your sampler looks lovely. I look forward to the pictures of the jewllery you're going to make. I tried twisted wire once, I wasn't a big fan. But I do like chain maille!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Glenna said…

    I love the Plymouth Sampler and have been looking around to buy it and add it to my stash. I haven't figured out blogrolling yet; I've been toiling away at it!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Your Maggie is so pretty. Plymouth sampler is looking really good too.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Your sampler is coming along nicely. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I grew up in Madison! e-mail me (I have a link to my e-mail address in my blog in the "About Me" section) and we can chat more about it.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Very nice! Love your kitty, too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home