Saturday, July 08, 2006

the package has arrived

Well, guess what finally came in the mail yesterday? My package from Stitching Bits and Bobs that had the Olde Willow Stitchery thread in it, which was the holdup. That took way too long but the colors are beautiful. I am going to start WOTM soon so I can catch up to Carol and whoever else is doing the WOTM SAL. In the meantime, I started Leslie's Peacock Sampler from Examplars of the Heart, a La-d-da piece, and a Halloween haunted house from Brittercup. Oops, started too many....again. I think I need a stitching schedule. Anyway, the picture above is of Plymouth Sampler. I just love stitching this piece. I have done quite a bit since the last picture of it. I did all my homework today so I am going to focus on stitching, quilting, reading, and cleaning tomorrow. I hate cleaning, it is the bane of my existence. I got this little plaque that says "Housework won't kill you but why take the chance". My thoughts exactly.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    Plymouth Sampler looks great! Neither Red nor I have done a whole lot on WOTM, so you may fly right by us.... I am hoping to give it an evening's work sometime this week after I finish Part 10 of MTM... Red's blog is "Red's Thread" in my sidebar... her real name is Sue :-)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said…

    I love your Plymouth Sampler. It is such a pretty piece and you have made great progress on it. I can't wait to see you start WOTM, too!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    What a lovely sampler!

    I'm not a big fan of housework either. ;)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    My goodness, you have speedy needles! Your work is lovely, and you are quite an inspiration (and an enabler?) . . . I plan to order WOTM, after reading your's and Carol's blogs. How fun to start so many projects!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger LivnLaf said…

    Yay!!!! So glad to hear you have your stuff finally for WOTM. I LOVE LOVE working it. I'm pacing myself though...so keep us all posted on your progress. On a side note...I cancelled my latest order from Stitching Bits and Bobs...in all fairness though I think she got a little overwhelmed with her latest sale and the Indy Retailers Show apparently delayed delivery from a lot of designers/suppliers to her. I'll give it a couple more orders before I make a conclusion.
    So glad you have your stuff though...YAY!!!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Sometimes I find SB&B a little slow but the prices are worth it in the end if you're not desperate for your supplies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home