Sunday, July 16, 2006

Halloween UFO


So, I have this bag full of UFOs that I have become bored with or they are currently out of season. It really bothers me that there are so many projects in it and I want to finish them. Today I decided I would finish Eekology by The Trilogy. I had 2/3s of it done and it was really silly to not finish it. Besides, it is a Halloween piece and I love stitching Halloween stuff. I finished it and it is so cute. The frankenstein with the crazy eyes is my favorite block, besides the cat block, but that's a given. I also did some more work on Haunt the Night Away. This is the most perfect fabric to stitch this piece on. I can't imagine it on anything else.

So, my favorite Director, M. Night Shyamalan, has his new movie Lady in the Water coming out this friday. I can't wait. I love his movies...Signs is one of my favorites and The Sixth Sense and The Village are awesome too. He is so wonderfully creative. I need to see Pirates 2 too and I hope to see that soon. I was suppose to go tonight with my friends John and Sarah but John was a bit under the weather from his sister's 30th birthday party. We won't go into the gory details but let's just say I will be staying far away from the garbage pail in the mail room for a while.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Congratulations on finishing a UFO! It's a very cute one :-)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Ann, The Chatelaine projects are online projects - you can buy them through European Cross Stitch (in my sidebar) - Medieval Town Mandala is one too, and I did Mystery VI in 2004.... but now I am a bit burnt out on them, they take up so much of my stitching time and are done in two strands of silk (I prefer one).... they are pricey, but you might want to check them out. I started Mystery IX in January and we get a part of the chart each month..... Sue doesn't sell the online classes, just the ones that are released to the general public a year after the online group ends.... watch out, they are addictive LOL

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Congratulations on completing Eekology! I love the design and have it in my stash! Haunt the night away is awsome on that fabric!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Jinger said…

    Love your Eekology! I am still working on mine, of course, along with a dozen other things. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home