Saturday, July 15, 2006

Progress and Pictures

It felt like such a production to take out the camera, take the pictures, upload them, etc. that I have blown this off for the past few days. :) I have been working steadily on Plymouth Sampler and a new one that I picked up at Colonial Needleworks last weekend. Yes, shopping again. I really feel one can never have too much stash, right Sue? Patti's pretty bad too and why I started putting all my designs in binders. Enablers, all of you. And I love it. So, above is the progress on PS. And a picture of Haunt the Night Away by Brittercup stitched on Silkweaver Autumn Sunrise which is yellows and oranges. It looks so cool and matches the design perfectly.

My friends David & Tracey visited today with their 2 children. Their 3 year old was dying to meet my cats and had a blast playing with Bella. Chester and Maggie were freaked out under the bed the entire time. They don't have contact with short people (kids) and it had Chester in a panic. He's such a scaredy cat. Oh, I also took a picture of the finshed and framed Little Angel Birth Sampler I did for them by Sisters and Best Friends. It is so sweet with the silver stars and moon. I made the frame and the color is perfect. I don't know if I have mentioned that before but I have a framing business for cross stitch. It comes in handy when I finish a project ;).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home