Sunday, July 23, 2006

Should have called it Needles in my couch


There seems to be a black hole for needles in my couch. I have lost 3 of them in there somewhere which freaks me out because I don't want the cats to get a hold of them. I have been quilting! Yeah. I am finishing up two wall hangings today and will have pics for you tomorrow or tonight. I finished the alphabet on the bottom of PS and started filling it in. I also did almost all of the Mayflower in WOTM. Carol, you asked if I was going to stitch that SAL once a week. I am not sure. I would say at least once to twice a week. I don't do well having specific nights for certain projects...it's more of what I am in the mood for or what I need to get done. Who are the other people in the WOTM SAL? It is so much fun to stitch. I don't know if it the design or the colors or what but it is awesome. I am also working on something else but I can't post a pic of it yet. Oh, I got my green frame for the Halloween Fairy and will put that together today and post a pic. I am so excited about that frame. I got it from my LNS. Anyway, more later. Off to quilt and finish stuff. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Crazee4books said…

    Love your stitching. Look forward to hearing more about your cats. I too love fantasy books. Do you keep a magnet with your stitching stuff to pick up escaping needles with? Its what I do and it works a treat. Cheers Judy

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Both pieces are beautiful! I can't believe how much you've gotten done on the ship! Oooh, love the idea of a green frame for your Halloween Fairy! Can't wait to see it. Can't wait to see what's up your quilting sleeve too!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger LivnLaf said…

    You are cruising along on WOTM! I am the other person doing the SAL and will post an update by week's end. Carol and I did not set any particular day for stitching this...it's kind of a "by chance" that we will both work on the same night and so far it's worked. My sister is also doing this but she does not have a blog but will send me a pic so I can post to my blog. It IS a Fun piece! I'm really enjoying stitching it.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Hi Ann - Sue (Red's Threads) is stitching WOTM with me, and Barb (Mainely Stitching) will be starting soon. But we don't want a competitive SAL, we want a relaxed one where no one stitcher just zips right out on the rest, we are hoping to just enjoy the piece together. We don't want to have a race. Not sure if that will work for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home